Senior Manager, Customer Service Operations
What You'll Do
Provide strategic leadership and direction to assigned line of business (LOB) by partnering with executive management and LOB¿s onservice strategy and delivery of optimum service levels. Manage monthly and yearly performance objectives while coaching managers and supervisors to achieve desired performance objectives and metrics. Conduct analysis to identify root causes for issues and implement action plans for improvement.
- Develop and execute overall customer service strategies that encompass line of business requirements and expectations.
- Ensure compliance of all regulations and regulatory changes such as HIPAA, PCI, Reg. E, Reg. D, Reg. Z, etc. Direct and confirm compliance with all operations and functions, including policies, procedures, and objectives of departments. Respond to any inquiries from regulatory agencies such as the CFPB and the OCC. Ensure successful assessment of all audits.
- Develop a high performance team by conducting regular development sessions with managers and supervisors to ensure all performance expectations are achieved. Monitor interactions between customers and associates, and provide feedback as appropriate.
- Serve as a change agent and continuously evaluate workflows and identify opportunities for improvement. Implement new processes, procedures and technologies as needed.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge/awareness in current business objectives and strategies and prioritization of applicable project. Stay current with all major developments, regulatory/legislative changes and technological advances. Confirm all updates are implemented.
- Responsible for departmental budget and collaboration on budgets with senior management.
- Responsible for determining capacity planning to meet required service levels for all areas of responsibility. Prepare contingency staffing plans for special projects, unexpectedly high call volumes and absences to maintain required service levels.
- Identify and determine training requirements, maintain a curriculum for each role. Manage updates as appropriate. Ensure all department communication is delivered in a consistent format and the department newsletter is completed and distributed weekly.
- Manage third party relationships as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Eight (8) years in high volume, multi-product call center or retail environment
- Five (5) years significant management experience
- Call center supervisory / mgmt experience
- Experience with healthcare financial services or healthcare payment solutions (HSA, FSA)
In this Role, You will Need
- Knowledge of DDA, bankcard and/or healthcare payment products
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, and applicable call center systems
- Knowledge of policies and regulations (i.e. Patriot Act, Check 21, Reg. E, IRS publications 969, 502, HIPAA, PCI)
- Demonstrated supervisory, coaching, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service skills and ability
- Problem solving abilities
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrated strong communication skills
- Proven decision making ability
- Proven time management and leadership abilit