What we do:
TrendKite is transforming the way the world views earned media - and we’re making life better for PR professionals in the process. Our platform harnesses big data and analytics to easily measure the impact news coverage has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic, and business goals. As a venture backed, high traction startup, we’re disrupting a huge existing market while helping companies like Nike, Google, Delta, SXSW and hundreds more turn PR coverage into real business impact.
The TrendKite team is smart, passionate, and loves the hands-on hard work it takes to build a great company. As a company, we work hard, play hard, and do everything we can to make our customers wildly successful. We're a motivated group with a passion for start-ups and the wild but rewarding ride they entail. Enjoy doing stuff outside of the office? Us too! We celebrate our successes outside of work and take care of our people with solid benefits.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to build and run world-class Customer Marketing programs to drive engagement, product usage, retention, upsell, and - most importantly - an amazing customer experience. You’ll become an expert on and advocate for our customers, understanding every step of the customer journey and creating programs that make that journey memorable, educational, and valuable. You’ll be measured on impact on Net Promoter Score (NPS), product engagement and usage, renewal, and upsell. If you combine powerful strategic thinking with a love for customers and relentless hands-on execution, this job is for you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Implement a customer marketing strategy based on segmentation of TrendKite’s customer base by usage, lifecycle stage, market segment, account health, and more
- Team with Customer Success and Account Management so that your programs help them achieve their goals
- Work with the Marketing Team to leverage all channels and functions - digital, in-app marketing, email, content, design, and product marketing
- Own and execute programs designed to positively influence NPS (Net Promoter Score), engagement, product usage, renewal, and upsell
- Execute programs at three levels of engagement: broad programs across the customer base, targeted programs focused on specific lifecycle stages and/or risk factors, and account-level initiatives focused on key strategic customers
- Educate and influence Account Management on engagement and renewal strategies and tactics, in much the same way product and field marketing influence acquisition sales
- Track referral customers
- Execute TrendKite’s customer event strategy, focusing on owned events in regions with high customer concentration
Here's what we're looking for:
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years Marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in Customer Marketing roles
- Experience with customer segmentation
- Experience with business-to-business SaaS and/or enterprise software products
- Demonstrated expertise in running programs that drive product adoption and usage
- Digital marketing skill set - Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Retargeting (Adwords, Retargeting, paid social)
- Ability to write crisp, compelling copy, especially email
- Event marketing experience (direct or supervisor level)
- Samples of your work (customer case studies, product one-sheets, or similar)
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Pendo, Intercom, AskNicely, or Fullstory
- Startup experience
- Experience in the PR or marketing technology space.