Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 169 days ago
DescriptionIf you have a passion for results, strong organizational skills, and a track record of being able to analyze data, provide actionable insights and act on them to grow market share and increase customer satisfaction - this role is for you.
We are looking for a talented customer lifecycle strategist to lead our lifecycle marketing for FOREX.com, GAIN Capital’s globally-recognized, award-winning service for retail traders. In this role, you will be responsible for finding innovative ways to nurture long-term customer relationships, reduce churn, and improve engagement and lifetime value. You will set the vision and strategy for customer journeys/ lifecycle marketing, from onboarding/activation to retention and win-back strategies, leveraging customer segmentation and personalization. Key Responsibilities• Create best in class customer journeys considering and leveraging appropriate channels (site, email, mobile in-app/push, in-platform, social, etc.)
• Work with insights and web analytics teams to identify places in the customer journey where customers disengage, then develop strategies to identify, retain, and win back customers
• Drive continued optimization and evolution of the customer journey that drive meaningful business growth by setting goals, tracking, and analyzing tactics to determine level of impact
• Leverage our customer segmentation model to advance our automation & event triggered marketing capabilities to ensure we are delivering the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer at the right time
• Define and document project briefs, business rules, data/technical requirements, system integrations as well as process and procedures for all lifecycle marketing campaigns
• Work in close partnership with stakeholders across Marketing, Client Management, Sales, Product Delivery and Engineering teams
• Deliver monthly reports detailing performance against key engagement and retention metrics
• Conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimization
• Work with marketing, product, technology and BI teams to advance systems and data/tech requirements to continually improve the amount of intelligence we have for relevant, real-time trigger based marketing Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required• 5+ years direct to consumer experience in a CRM or lifecycle marketing role
• Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns and innovative CRM initiatives
• Strong knowledge of CRM platforms and technologies, specifically Exact Target/Salesforce
• Highly data driven with a proven track record of optimizing programs to drive overall company goals and metrics.
• Test and learn mindset
• Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
• Excellent attention to detail.