Senior Manager, Customer Experience
Our client is a leader in the packaging industry and has been in business 40 years. Based on Long Island, they work with leading companies worldwide offering creative packaging and logistics solutions. They are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Customer Experience.
The Senior Manager, Customer Experience (CXM) role is crucial in managing and delivering consistent Customer Experience through leadership and account management. In this role, you will be an integral part of tactical and strategic account planning; working closely with Sales to bring about innovative ideas to grow the portfolio. You must demonstrate the meaning of Customer Experience by motivating team members and providing coaching opportunities. You will manage the annual growth of business, ensuring that all engagements exceed customer expectations and meet established budgets.
· Oversee management of existing customer relationships and further develop the experience
· Collaboration with Sales to develop new customer relationships and utilize innovative ideas to push the customer experience model
· Train existing and new employees on customer experience techniques
· Develop teams' overall awareness to customer accounts and provide coaching and guidance to the team regarding responsibilities and core values
· Promote and motivate team members on the customer experience model
· Promote a "can do attitude" within the teams and foster a culture of collaboration and team spirit
· Manage full account portfolios and collaborate with Sales to grow the business
· Develop Customer SLAs and ensure teams are meeting Customer, Sales and vendor SLA commitments
· Oversee administrative record-keeping accuracy and ensure the information is up-to-date; price lists, P/A
· Manage complex engagements from kickoff to final delivery; large RFQ's and bids
· Manage on-boarding of new accounts; collaborate with team to successfully on-board a new account
· Collaborate closely with department heads on process improvements and SOPs
· Ownership of profit improvement initiatives; cost downs and aged inventory reduction
· Hold teams accountable for financial expenses; unplanned expenses, overtime, orders on hold, etc.
· Develop and manage vendor SLAs
· Primary contact for Production / Operations Managers
• 4 yeardegreepreferred
• 5-10 years project management or account management experience
• 5+ years' experience managing people
• A strategic thinker who can assess many options and sticks to process when executing
• Strong project management and Excel skills. SharePoint is a PLUS. CRMexperiencedesired
• Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve service levels and improve the customer experience
• Strong management skills, with a knack for motivating and influencing cohesive teams
• A collaborator who enjoys working in a cross-functional manner with team members and vendors
• Someone who takes initiative, moves fast, and gets things done –and has fun while doing it!
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics
• Six-Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, Continuous Process Improvement training is a plus
$85K - $95K plus bonus and excellent benefits