Contributes to the overall success of the Customer Experience Design within IB Retail & Small Business in IB ensuring goals are achieved in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Contributes to the design of training programs and tools to continually improve the customer experience, drive digital adoption and build our primary customer base across our branch network for both Retail & Small Business.
Champions a customer focused culture to deepen customer relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
Support the design and development of foundational training programs to improve the customer experience and improve productivity across the International BankingRetail and Small Business branch network by:
- Collaborating with various stakeholder groups to develop engaging and effective training solutions, that meets business and operational needs are aligned to enterprise-wide training standards as well as global compliance and AML standards all while ensuring a customer centric approach is embedded in all learning strategies
- Designing scalable and highly engaging learning solutions to meet defined learning objectives and anchor the Customer Experience Operating model, using diverse delivery methods (including e-learning, workshops, self-study guides, videos and activities) to address the needs of a vast network of learners
- Employing principles of adult education and instructional design to develop innovative training programs to continuously promote a richer level of learning for sales and service staff, onboard new employees and improve sales management capabilities
- Supporting delivery strategies to deploy learning content across a vast and diverse network, leveraging a variety of instructional methods, certification techniques and train the trainer approaches to ensure learning objectives are consistently met and learning standards are sustained
Maintains a thorough understanding of the opportunities to improve customer experience and drive initiatives to improve the Customer Experience by:
- Interpreting and synthesizing direct and indirect customer feedback from various sources, including customer satisfaction surveys, NPS, contact centre data, social media and customer research, as well as analysis of sales and service reports, branch reviews and audit findings
- Analyzing competitive trends and best in class standards to understand how Scotiabank’s customer experience compares, and drive the achievement of best-in-class benchmark standards
- Developing a deep understanding of customers’ banking preferences and expectations at each of the points of contact
Contributes to continuous innovation and improvement of our customer experience model with a goal of optimizing efficiency and driving achievement of our sales and service goals by:
- Employing design thinking to design solution that will improve the customer experience.
- Defining design solutions, including pilots, proof of concepts and training programs to facilitate changes in behaviours needed to evolve the customer experience, maximize time spent selling and address gaps to operational efficiency
- Communicating and following-up on the implementation and execution of design projects to ensure desired results are achieved and behavioural change is anchored. Addressing opportunities and barriers to successful implementation
- Championing a customer centricity mindset across the division, including leading initiatives to engage and update stakeholders and decision makers, and making recommendations to ensure benchmark standards are adhered to and optimization efforts are maintained
Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and the Guidelines for Business Conduct.
- Responsibility over Latin America, Caribbean and Central America including Retail, & Small Business & CMF as well as NBSF
- Expert knowledge of RetailBanking
- Experience supporting multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders across many different countries
- Facilitation skills as asset
- Graphic design skills an asset
- Strong knowledge of project planning and tracking techniques
- Strong written and oral skills in English. Proficiency in Spanish an asset
- Proficient PC skills, including word processing, powerpoint, excel
- 5+ years RetailBankingexperience. Branch sales and/or service experience an asset
- Undergraduatedegree in business or related field.
- Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travelInternationally.
Requisition ID: 20959