WHO WE NEED
We are looking for a top-tier Sr. Manager CRM system to partner with x-functional business leaders to drive the delivery of Sales, Service and Marketing initiatives. As Sr. Manager CRM systems, you will lead the onsite/offshore technical team members to drive the delivery and support of SaaS solutions.
- Build and manage the CRM team, including developers and support reps, consistent with business needs
- Develop and implement CRM strategy and roadmap ensuring requests from the key stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Support, and Finance are being effectively qualified, prioritized and executed
- Collaborate closely with IT leaders to understand how the CRM projects align with the broader Business Systems roadmap
- Work closely with business units to understand business needs and map to processes and application requirements
- Keep CRM team aligned with business objectives while maintaining high degree of morale within team
- Manage user support and administration including training needs, working with the business stakeholders
- Interact with project management, departments/managers, and users as appropriate
- Plan and manage headcount, contractors and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree with 12+ years of experience; Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience building and executing CRM solutions using Salesforce
- Demonstrated facility to lead a team in creative and analytical capabilities while developing a unique voice for the business across CRM channels
- Applied knowledge of Salesforce with professional experience managing the needs of various types of system users in a typical enterprise business and understanding how they use the system to perform their jobs to meet business needs
- Understanding and experience with end to end system integrations and overall business system landscapes
- Leadership and management experience
- Comfortable in rapidly growing environment with demonstrated ability to coordinate and track a complex set of initiatives & projects
- Able to frame and confront issues and make tough decisions. Self-directed with strong initiative
- Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations
- Able to establish and build close working relationships and creatively drive consensus
- You are a professional with bias for action, who can take direction and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Experience with subscription-based solutions like Zuora is preferable.