The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead its retention marketing efforts. This person will oversee CRM strategy as well as Email, SMS, Push, and In-App communication. The ideal candidate will have experience in email marketing, mobile push, in-app messaging and analytics.
- Develop an overall CRM strategy & communication plan to leverage the most effective marketing channels (email, push, in-app, etc.) to drive success against critical KPIs (onboarding, LTV improvement, advocacy, retention & winback).
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, technology, and data teams to define business and data requirements to support program development and enhance features available for relevant, personalized, real-time marketing.
- Manage program performance on an ongoing basis and optimize rules to maximize effectiveness. Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed via reporting dashboards.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing to optimize and increase the effectiveness of CRM programs, including lifecycle trigger programs, transactional messaging, and large-scale campaigns.
- Evaluate, onboard, and integrate new vendors and technology to optimize and increase effectiveness of tactics / programs.
- Manage a regular performance reporting cadence to communicate initiatives and results to the broader organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of what resonates with customers and design appropriate communication journeys.
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative CRM initiatives (including personalized trigger campaigns, up-sell and cross-sell strategies, promotions and customer segmentation).
- Strong business acumen, quantitative, analytical, with strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- 7+ years of email and/or mobile push/in-app marketing experience
- Experience managing and developing a team of direct reports
- Hands-on experience with the following channels (at scale): email, push, in-app
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Strong ESP experience, especially onboarding new platforms
- Experience in an e-commerce, subscription, or B2C environment
- Experience with HTML, data feeds, dynamic email, and personalized email
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field.