About the Role:
As the Senior Manager, Credit Card Loyalty Marketing, you will be responsible for helping to lead the development, implementation and management of loyalty programs for the Pottery Barn Brands (Pottery Barn, PBteen, and Pottery Barn Kids). You will develop, execute, and manage cross-functional and cross-brand efforts to drive growth and retention primarily for the private label credit card and The Key loyalty programs. This role will serve as a key liaison between the brands, marketing, and external partners.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Manage the cross-functional effort to drive growth through a private label credit card program, and integrate loyalty initiatives into all marketing programs
* Assist in managing the integration of the Pottery Barn credit card program into The Key, WSI's cross brand loyalty program
* Partner closely with The Key team to ensure a seamless customer experience across tenders and to help develop and guide longer-term loyalty strategies for the program
* Help develop a strategy to drive acquisition in both the direct to consumer and retail channels as well as improve the retention and reactivation rates of current cardholders
* Drive innovation in the loyalty program, suggesting and executing new tests to drive KPI's towards goals; execute on a fast cycle of test, learn, roll out
* Partner with finance team to manage credit card marketing budget
* Act as the key liaison between the Pottery Barn family of brands and Alliance Data Services, the credit card banking partner
* Develop a deep understanding of the brand's identity including product, editorial and marketing initiatives in order to create loyalty initiatives that meet both financial and brand-building goals
* Keep abreast of loyalty market and competition; bring insights to the broader brand and Key team and use to inform strategy
* Assist in managing the creative process for loyalty by writing creative briefs and routing collateral to key stakeholders
* Collaborate regularly with merchants, marketing, creative, finance, external partner and cross-channel representatives to ensure alignment of goals and responsibilities
* Partner with email and emarketing teams to ensure a best in class, always-on digital marketing program to support the credit card acquisition and retention goals
* Oversee and conduct analysis and insight to manage the success of each program; partner with Customer Analytics team as needed to gather data and inform future programs
* Communicate results regularly through informal and formal presentations; provide insights and recommendations to brand partners and Executive Leadership and influence them to take action where needed
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because you have the following qualifications...
* BA required (Marketing/Business/Finance preferred)
* 6+ years of retention marketing experience, including credit card marketing experience, in a fast-paced multi-channel retail environment
* Proven track record in launching and managing private label or co-branded credit card programs, other tender-related loyalty programs is a must
* Strong understanding of direct marketing principles, Internet-based consumer behavior and online to offline consumer behavior
* Project management experience
* Proven ability to translate analytic data into strategic idea
* Excellent written, verbal, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Demonstrated ability to successfully drive business results
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented
* Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams at all levels.