Our client is a one of the largest tool and equipment retailers in the country. They are seeking a Senior Manager- level team member to work on various corporate strategy initiatives. This position will work to address key issues across pricing, growth, competition, operations, and a variety of other cross-departmental areas.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical skillset and a background within a top-tier management consultancy and/or investment bank. This is a full-time role within a results-focused company that will allow for improved work/life balance over the traditional management consulting or i-banking path.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Using data and analytics to answer key strategic questions across the company
- Conducting and leading internal research efforts to understand various issues within departments ranging from retail operations, distribution, finance, marketing, and more
- Maximizing growth and/or cost-saving opportunities through thoughtful analysis and clear communication to a variety of internal stakeholders
- Proactively identifying opportunities to create value
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred
- 5-7years of experience, at least some of which was within an i-bank or management consulting firm
- Experience with retail clients and/or in a similar function within a large retailer a major plus
- Best-in-class advanced excel skills
- Scrappiness, thoughtfulness, and creative problem-solving skills - Ability to collaborate with a high-impact team
- Strong written and oral communication skills within an ability to persuade
- Attention to detail
- Proven track record within a fast-paced and high-growth team