We are looking for a leader to provide creative, strategic, and executional excellence who can bring our brand to life across all media types and platforms. The ideal candidate will have the right combination of vision, ambition, judgement, editorial chops, and creative ideas to challenge the status quo in our organization.
We are looking for a progressive and versatile Content Strategist / Producer who:
- Develops content strategies for multiple channels and platforms
- Defines key brand messages and insights
- Understands digital measurement metrics
- Knows how to tell a story
- Produces and publishes content
Key Responsibilities include:
Content Strategy: Develop comprehensive content strategies for fully integrated campaigns and content experiences, and the corresponding deliverables that bring those narratives to life. Stay appraised of industry trends to aid in the development and promotion of content customers want, and be skilled in:
- An audience-first approach: Identify areas of opportunity in the market and create comprehensive strategies that resonate with customers' needs and wants.
- Content audits & map/gap analysis
- Editorial calendar development and management
- Playbook creation to help elevate content standards, developing guidelines and requirements for content across all digital channels
- Create content that will accomplish specific marketing goals including: lead generation, brand awareness and stakeholder engagement.
Storytelling: Take a comprehensive and strategic approach to storytelling, including the ability to:
- Tie together big ideas/concepts in a way that engages customers
- Authentically lead customers to the appropriate solution
- Create targeted and differentiated buyer-centric narratives
- Create strong relationships with core agencies to drive best in class digital content
Innovation: Continually explore the newest industry trends, technology, tools, industry insights and platforms to:
- Uniquely tell our story
- Develop testing plans
- Keep us relevant
- Collaborate cross-sector to learn from initiatives and partnerships
Content Performance: Monitor content performance and:
- Understand which content or standards need to be adjusted, repackaged, or eliminated
- Ensure all content meets SEO guidelines, has keyword focus, cross links and contains clear calls to action
- Develop testing plans, working with partners to ensure all testing is aligned to the role/goal of the content strategy
- Your portfolio demonstrates end-to-end content leadership, from narrative development through delivery and measurement.
- You are proficient at the development of messaging and creative briefs and translating customer insights into impactful content that inspires customers to engage with our organization.
- Record of success in curating compelling, effective content across a wide variety of formats and audiences.
- Evaluates copy and creative execution and provides constructive feedback to partners and agencies.
- Experienced with multiple vehicles, i.e., In Product Discovery, SaaS, Paid Search, Display, Email, Affiliates, and Social and Mobile platforms, as well as Web Properties and Relationship Marketing
- Able to assess which variable are driving results and link actions to business outcomes
- Analyze data from multiple sources to drive insights influencing the development of high impact solutions
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing or agency experienced focused on digital marketing, SEO and content marketing work in a collaborative B2B and B2C environment is required
- Deep understanding of the integrated marketing experience and the role digital plays in the marketing mix required
- Familiarity with segmentation, analytics and direct experience with web measurement/analytics is preferred
- The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members and management.
- Able to be a team player and individual contributor, and willing/eager to work in a hands-on capacity with creative people.
- The ability to collaborate successfully and form relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies.
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders across multiple disciplines, geographies and organizational levels.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation and influence skills.
- Proven abilities in meeting deadlines.
We value our team members and realize the importance of benefits for you and your family.
ModivCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Tax and Post --Tax Commuter and Parking Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotel, food, restaurants, car rental and much more!!)
Salary: $68,866 - $105,947 annually
Bonus eligible based upon company and individual performance