$150K — $180K
Sr. Manager Consulting - Workday HCM (Human Capital Management)
Seeking an experienced and passionate technology executive – a solutions builder, who wants a daily collaborative environment
Work You’ll Do:
• Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
• Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function’s alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
• Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday’s largest clients.
• 5+ years’ experience configuring and implementing Workday, experience as a client of Workday through an implementation, experience in other HRIS with desire to re-tool to Workday.
• Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing).
• Ability to manage work, lead a workstream, and mentor junior team members
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
Valid through: 3/16/2021