Purpose of Position:.
To work as a member of an enterprise wide program that will lead the strategic and tactical product lifecycle of wireless/mobile integrations for Cable MSO’s. Will be responsible for the product requirements gathering through implementation of product management solutions. The Senior Manager will also apply functional expertise and client interaction skills in order to ensure engagement productivity, increase efficiencies for clients, resolve issues, and ensure overall client satisfaction. The Senior Manager will work under minimal supervision and will be required to exhibit leadership ability and mentorship to team members.
Telecommunications/Cable MSO industry expertise to include MVNO relationships and integrations
- · Strong Program/Project Management – experience and success on delivering complex projects for communication providers
- · Manage and lead wireless/mobile product lifecycle short and long term strategy, including launch, maintenance, enhancements, partnerships and end of life activities. Execute on related efforts for the roadmap to ensure necessary business requirements and portfolio meets the customer and market needs across the portfolio managed.
- · Develop product positioning, provisioning and channel strategies and the related strategy including; Marketing, Sales, Provisioning, customer acquisition and/or disconnection, ordering, activation, and customer support process knowledge, including mechanisms to measure ROI across the product portfolio managed.
- · Analyze and communicate key metrics i.e. financial, competitive and customer results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and achieving annual goals.
We are seeking individuals with the following experience:
- 7+ years of mobile end to end analysis experience at a communications service provider (e.g., Cable MSO, Telco, Cellular, Satellite)
- 7+ years of experience participating in cross-functional large-scale operational projects, operational processes and/or systems implementation
- Prior experience working for major Consultancy
- Experience with requirements gathering, testing, business process re-engineering and/or project management required
- Excellent technical and analytical skills and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills; must be a self-starter and able to learn quickly
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project and word
- Knowledge of billing, network element, and/or customer equipment data requirements and associated data migration dependencies, including potential operational process dependencies and data availability timing impacts.
- 4 yeardegree
Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States may be required to meet client needs and timetables