The Senior Community Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing our relationships with Special Olympics (52-year partner to TCCC), National Park Foundation (52-year partner to TCCC), Jewish Community Centers of NA (JCC’s) and others as assigned by the Director of Community Marketing and Engagement. This role will be well served with a “SMARKETER” (someone with sales and marketing skills) who is strong in both customer relationship management and marketing.
This individual will develop, manage and execute joint strategic partnerships plans that build brand love, drive growth, leverage company assets, activate customer involvement and deliver value for all involved; lead the negotiation process for contractual agreements with cause marketing partners, manage financial agreements and payments with such partners, track and document programming impact, and provides timely stewardship reports. The position entails extensive and systematic collaboration with Strategic Marketing, Customer Teams, Business Affairs, Zones, Commercialization teams and other PAC functions, and Zone Operations
What You’ll Do for Us
- Manage day-to-day administration of the community marketing strategy for NAOU as directed by the Director of Community Marketing and Engagement.
- Administer community marketing partnerships with nonprofit organizations to successfully execute contractual agreements and deliver value for the stakeholder organizations, our customers, the community and our system.
- Develop, manage and track implementation of annual joint strategic partnership plans with each community marketing nonprofit partner to activate our brands, asset partners, customers and bottling partners, inclusive of managing budgets and governing asset usage.
- Create and manage implementation and execution of community marketing programs in collaboration with Brands, Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Zones and Commercialization teams, to drive consumer engagement and deliver results for participating customers and the system, ultimately driving mission impact for community marketing partners.
- Manage capture of consumer insights, analysis of program/promotion results and learnings, and consolidation of results for reporting to partner organizations and across the system.
- Support Director in providing visibility of community marketing partnerships to NAOU PACS organization including Stakeholder Strategy and Philanthropic Management, Zone Operations, Strategic Communications and Public Policy teams, to ensure awareness and capture proof points for storytelling and advancement of system reputation.
- Lead communication with community marketing partners and the system to assure clarity of program mechanics
- Gather and analyze program results to optimize awareness of reputational proof points, ability to advance the partnership and steward performance with our system
- Build system momentum for adoption of community marketing programs
- Write and present community marketing plans to internal and external audiences
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing program development and activation, project management, customer and/or partnership management, financial administration and data collection/analytics and reporting
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholder’s
- Business acumen and experience in successfully managing multiple workstreams simultaneously.
- Customer/Consumer marketing, brand and analytics expertise and activation
- Customer/Partnership management and system knowledge experience
- Negotiation, Joint business planning and implementation
- Partnership and coalition development and influencing with ability to create value for all involved
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills
What We Can Do for You
- Compensation & Benefits: Competitive benefits package that start on day one of employment
- Inspirational Workspaces: Newly renovated workspaces that foster collaboration and inspire creative thinking
- Learning Culture: Access to resources such as Coke University, LinkedIn Learning and management programs that give you the resources to continually develop your skills and knowledge