Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us. OVERVIEWGap Inc. is one of the world's largest specialty retailers, with revenues over $16 billion. The company operates some of the most recognized apparel brands in the world, including — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, and Intermix. This position will create and implement the college recruiting strategy for the entire company, including the above listed brands. There will be a strong focus on diversity especially as it relates to selecting the targeted campuses. This person will develop and execute a strategy for identifying and recruiting top entry-level talent and manage the relationships with universities around the country. As the Senior Manager of College Recruiting, he/she will need to identify and create opportunities to work more effectively and efficiently with key stakeholders. It is about more than filling jobs. The "more" looks like whatever you think best meets the needs of your business and stakeholders.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as Gap Inc.’s primary relationship manager to selected colleges and universities, including career centers, student clubs/organizations, faculty & administration and other aspects of campus activity
- Develop, execute, and embed a long-range plan and short-term strategies to recruit and hire qualified, diverse talent for open and anticipated positions by partnering with business and talent acquisition leaders
- Leads and develops a team that fosters collaboration and professional growth
- Collaborate across the global talent acquisition team to support process improvements and sharing best practices to meet entry level talent needs
- Consult with brand-business leaders, hiring managers, and Learning & Development staff to validate approach to recruitment strategies
- Engage and trains business partners on “how to recruit from campus” when visiting colleges and universities
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the competitive marketplace and educate business partners and stakeholders accordingly
- Five plus year’s experience in college/professional recruiting in a corporate environment for multiple functions and teams
- Strong management experience and track record of developing junior recruiters
- Proven track record of cultivating and nurturing external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to effectively manage projects and balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—strong attention to detail with print collateral
- Demonstrated leadership qualities such as strong point of view and willingness to take calculated risks
- Excellent presentation skills— ability to effectively communicate/present to large audiences at schools and within the organization, including: students, faculty and career center staff, as well as brand line-leaders
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- Some travelrequired during peak recruiting seasons
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.