Senior Manager , Collections
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage a team of Collectors with responsibility for an overall portfolio averaging $200M million/month (varies by business). In this role you are focused on continuous process improvements, performance management and development of team, forecasting results and managing expectations of the Finance Business Partners we support.
You are responsible for
Additional Responsibilities include:
KPI’s may include:
You are a part of
This role is part of the NA Accounting Operations team.
GBS organization is Philips in-house competence center delivering excellence in execution of business services to bring better service for our customers and to support our mission to improve people’s lives.
At GBS we contribute to standardize business processes, get better connected across functions, and gain insights from our data and processes, turning them into competitive advantages for Philips as a Health Technology company.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance
• 5 years’ experience in Collection Management or equivalent experience
• Advanced PC skills with proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate ability to communicate and to collaborate across functions
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and under critical time constraints
• Strong interpersonal skills - persuasive, encouraging, and motivating
• Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little direction; takes initiative, makes things happen, accepts accountability and has a "can do" attitude
• Ability to work as a team player and team leader in cross-functional teams sharing ideas, knowledge and best practices
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with people from different cultures
• Willing to travel as necessary
In return, we offer you
This is a role for an experienced Credit & Collections Manager who:
• Wants to be part of a great team, with high standards of quality, productivity and a bit of fun!
• Cares about working for a company that is making a meaningful, positive difference in the world and you can feel proud to work for!
• Work in large accounting team with emphasis on career path and talent development.
• Provide guidance to other accounting talent.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.