The Senior Manager, Clinical Data Registry manages the ADA's Clinical Data Registry Program. This position establishes clinical data as a future asset for the Association which allows the ADA to inform clinical practice guidelines, medical necessity rules and population health. This position will work with informatics experts, standards development organizations, taxonomy, and code set maintainers, dental practice management software vendors, and individual dental practices. This position leads a volunteer committee of dental informatics experts and oversees dental consultants and IT vendors hired to execute the project as well as the recruitment and education of dental offices to enable the collection of data into the data warehouse.
- MS/MA in healthcare informatics
- Minimum of 8 years of dental or medical informatics field related to data management.
- Prior product management experience working on complex projects related to customer value.
- Knowledge of Health IT data infrastructure landscape, emerging technology standards, and data structures.
- Working knowledge of practice management systems.
- Able to connect strategic vision, goals with day to day execution
- Able to influence others, directly and indirectly, to share information and take action towards shared objectives and manage multiple priorities
- Able to meet deadlines and deliver innovative and compelling value to customers in collaboration with internal content experts, key external client channels and multiple stakeholders.
- Must be a self-starter and results-focused.
- Able to effectively establish priorities and accomplish outcomes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint).
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Project management including managing large interdivisional teams to achieve program objectives and deliver value to ADA membership
- Specific experience within the dental informatics or data warehouse development.