More information about this job
At ORC International, we are leaders in the art of business intelligence. We help clients explore, navigate and integrate insights to uncover what truly engages people around the world. With a focus on improving business performance and growth, we combine quality data, smart synthesis and a best in class digital platform to deliver transformative business insights across our clients’ customers, employees, markets, and products. ORC International is one of the few players in the business intelligence space with an arsenal of research capabilities under one roof. Focused, efficient, smart, and fast, our global teams apply an integrated perspective to answering today’s business challenges.
Working at ORC you will be working with a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people. We are focused on our clients, but also ensure that our own work environment is supportive, enriching and fun! We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
The Senior Manager, Client Solutions works with the Director or Senior Director of Client Solutions to provide engagement execution, analysis, and deliverable creation for various clients. This position is a natural continuation of the Manager, Client Solutions position. The Senior Manager, Client Solutions is responsible for leading the execution of client engagements and is also expected to participate in account management and relationship-based business development efforts.
The Senior Manager, Client Solutions is expected to:
- Ensure the day-to-day execution of client engagements, and have regular direct client interactions
- Direct various team members (including operational and technical colleagues), and third-party vendors as needed to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Understand and be able to articulate the goals and potential outcomes of all client engagements on which they are staffed
- Create documents and deliverables in a way that supports clear, actionable stories for our clients.
- Direct junior colleagues to ensure high quality work
- Ensure quality-control-checking of work product created by the engagement teams on which they are staffed
- Demonstrate an understanding of and an ability to participate in ORC’s strategic management of key clients
- Show willingness and aptitude for relationship-based business development efforts with the clients they manage, including cross-selling opportunities
- Monitor overall project budgets
- Draft proposals and budgets for engagements with current clients
- Engagement Execution - Organize colleagues and third-party vendors to ensure execution of the engagement plans
- Design and Deliverable Creation - Create engagement-specific work product (secondary research, survey documents, tab plans, deliverables, etc.)
- Engagement Execution - Communicate with senior colleagues and clients to ensure they have current knowledge regarding the engagement at hand, and to raise and resolve pending issues in a timely manner
- Business Development - Work with Directors and VPs to develop plans for account-based business development and identify cross selling opportunities
- Budget Monitoring - Monitor overall project budgets
- Business Development - Draft proposals and budgets for engagements with current clients
- Training - Attend training sessions as identified by one’s manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 3-4 years of Research and consulting experience.
- Proven experience in Financial Services (Credit & Banking) and/or Healthcare industries.
- Successful team collaboration.
- Basic statistics and strong writing and verbal communications kills.