More information about this job
At ORC International, we are leaders in the art of business intelligence. We help clients explore, navigate and integrate insights to uncover what truly engages people around the world. With a focus on improving business performance and growth, we combine quality data, smart synthesis and a best in class digital platform to deliver trans-formative business insights across our clients’ customers, employees, markets, and products. ORC International is one of the few players in the business intelligence space with an arsenal of research capabilities under one roof. Focused, efficient, smart, and fast, our global teams apply an integrated perspective to answering today’s business challenges.
Working at ORC you will be working with a group of dedicated, bright and energetic people. We are focused on our clients, but also ensure that our own work environment is supportive, enriching and fun! We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more.
The right candidate will be an independent thinker, organized, a strong communicator, and work with the Director and Senior Director on client deliverables. The Manager leads the execution of engagement plans and frequently interacts with clients; organizing all details of the engagement and deliverables.
- Ensure the dayto-day execution of client engagements, ad have reular direct client interactions.
- Monitor overall project budgets on client engagements
- Create secondary research, survey documents, tab plans, proposals, and report deliverables for current and potential clients
- Organize colleagues (operational and technical) and third-party vendors to ensure excellence in execution, within agreed-upon scope and budget
- Participate in the analysis and delivery of insights to the client to ensure that all goals and facets of the engagement are met
- Compelte quality control checking of work product created by the engangement teams.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current clients
- Contribute to the mentoring of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 3-4 years of Research and consulting experience.
- Basic statistics and proficient in SPSS.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; particularly Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Entrepreneurial spirit and insatiable curiosity.
- Requires experience in Financial Services, Credit Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, or Pharmacy.
- Successful team collaboration.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Brave, Collaborate's Radically, Innovative, and Forward Thinking.