Position at Taylor Communications SCS
As a Sr. Manager within Client Services, you will be leading a client services team of approximately 20+ employees, which includes 4 - 6 direct reports. This leadership role leads is critical to our Insurance and Financial Services vertical. Key initiatives for 2019 and beyond include creating rapid business growth in partnership with our Sales and Technology teams, as well as driving operational e?ectiveness across Client Services in support of our commitment to be our client’s ?rst choice for their Critical Communication solutions.
Within the Client Services function, you will be responsible to lead our continued transformation from strong partner to advise with our clients. You will drive organizational e?ectiveness through identifying continuous improvement opportunities in current work?ow and processes. You will lead your team to consistently deliver measurable results regarding client satisfaction, year-over-year revenue & profit growth, and other performance metrics.
Focus and Deliverable for First 12 Months
- Lead and manage a team of Account Directors and support employees to achieve monthly sales objectives and client satisfaction.
- Attract, develop and retain talent in order to build a highly e?ective team that provides value to our clients and organization.
- Facilitate client engagement by overseeing and leading a client services team as they manage and grow existing client accounts; establishing standards for addressing client issues and inquiries (e.g., billing, technical, renewal and retention of existing programs and services) in a professional manner.
- Obtain ongoing client feedback to assess performance against operations objectives.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of related regulatory compliance; keep abreast of industry standards, methodologies, technologies and best practices; and collaborate with peers and management to continuously improve.
- Develop your team to identify and respond to potential growth opportunities by developing an understanding of client business needs and challenges; leveraging knowledge of Venture software and integrated solutions to identify and develop cross-sell/up-sell opportunities; working closely with a large delivery team to de?ne appropriate solutions.
- Partner with sales to increase penetration and total sales for all opportunities.
- Lead and/or participate in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives.
Minimum Quali?cations & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Client Services/Relationship Management, Business, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or related discipline;
- OR 7+ years’ equivalent experience working in the Insurance & Financial Services Industry
Experience and Abilities:
- 7+ years of experience, including: Extensive industry and product knowledge – Insurance and Financial, or related industries.
- Transformation leadership style and experience. Advanced client relationship management expertise.
- Process improvement and methodology driven organizational development.
- Able to lead, enable and influence culture initiatives.
- Multi-disciplinary leadership and management skills.
- Consultative and/or solution sales experience. Troubleshooting and resolving complex customer issues. Listening and in?uencing business decisions.
- Meeting or exceeding key performance measurements. Collaborating across multi-disciplinary internal teams. Demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication.
- Utilizing the Microsoft O?ce Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software (e.g., Salesforce, ClientFit, etc).
- Working for a company providing software based solutions and customer communications.