The Channel Marketing Senior Manager for Sephora + National Accounts (Macy’s, Nordstrom + Beauty Brands) is responsible for building growth of the bareMinerals brand across these accounts, leading the development of comprehensive Marketing plans that ensure success within each accounts’ business model and ensuring that our brand is executed with excellence across all key channel touchpoints. This role will collaborate with multiple groups within bareMinerals, including but not limited to US Brand Marketing, Global Marketing, Product Development, Global Integrated Communications, Key Account Sales Teams, Creative, Visual Merchandising, Sales Operations, Finance, Boutiques and Wholesale field teams, and Education to help create a unique channel experience that will increase brand awareness and drive consumer engagement, trial and purchase. As a Channel Marketing Senior Manager, this role will be the voice of the commercial teams to the Global Organization to ensure their needs, as well as US Commercial product, innovation and creative needs are being met.
- Partner with Key Account Sales Teams to establish annual priorities that meet the global brand’s strategic objectives and sales plans that will achieve commercial financial targets. Track and monitor account sales plan by month & category, and continuously partner with cross functional teams to adjust and pivot plans ensuring all objectives and financial targets are met.
- Brainstorm and develop innovative and integrated marketing programs that leverage brick & mortar, dotcom and digital platforms to garner larger visibility and support for bareMinerals.
- Lead the development and execution of 360 marketing plans tailored to each Account (Sephora, Macy’s, Nordstrom & Beauty Brands), inclusive of digital and social strategy and content plans, PR/Influencer, events, sampling strategy, merchandising updates, promotional activities and product launches.
- Continuously track results on programs and activation plans to ensure strong performance is being driven at each account. Pivot plans when necessary and anticipate any gaps in the plans that may arise in the future.
- Analyze postmortem performance of new launch and marketing programs to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements.
- Prepare and maintain account specific marketing calendars, product assortments, line edit summaries, and sampling & promotional offerings. Work closely with U.S. brand marketing, sales planning and demand planning to plan and analyze retailer exclusives and overall financial projections.
- Act as the voice of each account to the US Marketing, Global Marketing, Product Development, Global Integrated Communications, Creative, Visual Merchandising, and Education teams to ensure all account specific needs are being met to drive their business plans, account feedback is being heard and all key delivery dates are being met.
- Monitor and track .com presence on key retailer sites to ensure ppage executions are best in class and leverage all available content and assets.
- Manage visual merchandising creative direction, planogram reviews, approvals and assortment creation while partnering with the visual merchandising team to manage costs and remain within annual budget.
- Submit and manage all creative and merchandising requests to ensure timely development of all marketing programs, merchandising updates and collateral material.
- Own and oversee meeting preparation for internal and external needs, including gathering and planning of all necessary information, presentation content gathering and creation, establishing agendas, leading meetings and managing follow-ups.
- Manage all day-to-day account specific requests and inquiries, including but not limited to product and launch related topics, preseries and comp needs, pricing, edits, SKU/UPC and timing questions.
- Partner with Global Marketing & Global Product Development teams on long term planning to ensure specific product needs are considered.
- Partner with Brand Marketing, Paid Media & Ecomm teams to develop channel specific advertising & promotions (and develop branded collateral to support where applicable).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience developing and executing channel marketing campaigns & product launch strategies with the end goal of acquiring new customers and raising brand/product awareness
- Experience working in Beauty/cosmetics industry required, Sephora specific experience a plus
- Exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen required
- Knowledge on current advertising and marketing trends, media industry news, consumer behavior reports, entertainment/pop culture and retail innovation in order to understand how best to market to our target consumer
- Solution-oriented, resourceful with strong ability to problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective partner and strong collaborator
- Ability to negotiate and has operational mindset
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and deliver multiple products or services concurrently under time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to perform essential functions (with or without an accommodation) without posing a "direct threat" to the health and safety to self or others
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, abolish and even combine jobs depending upon changing conditions and needs.