- Coordinates with Care Delivery leadership on project identification and prioritization, and maintains the list of all project requests. Leads monthly meetings with this leadership to review projects.
- Leads cross-functional team to continuously model and evaluate space and flow requirements by clinical location necessary to support the region's growth, internationalization and access initiatives. This responsibility requires sound understanding of the region's care delivery strategies as well as the design standards of the KP clinical setting.
- Defines the necessary steps to move project requests towards approval - e.g., project scoping, other clinical areas of impact, CARs/CARlites, financial analyses - engaging appropriate stakeholders and familiarizing them with KP Capital Planning standards and processes as well as with performance metric and benchmarking expectations.
- Liaises with Care Delivery and with Capital Planning, DSSP, and NFS/Clintech to advance projects through scoping stage to ensure successful project planning and execution once approved.
- Assists the Director of Capital Planning & Budgeting in the development of annual capital project budgets and strategic capital plan refreshes.
- Provides consultative support to Care Delivery managers around service delivery needs. Collaborates with them and with NFS (both planning/design and facility operations) in identifying best options to meet local facilities requirements.
- Maintains a working understanding of the marketplace and KPWA's position in it. Applies this understanding to the region's strategic thinking and in helping leadership appropriately take this understanding into consideration as they surface project requests.
- Helps ensure that workflow management data on legacy capital projects is maintained as the region transitions to KP tools, applications and systems.
- Minimum seven (7) years of progressive management and/or consulting experience with demonstrated business results, ideally in a health care setting.
License, Certification, Registration
- Extensive knowledge of decision support systems; strategic, operational, and financial project management; and process and systems improvement.
- Demonstrated success in the areas of financial analysis including modeling, strategic/systems thinking, effective team building, change leadership, and results orientation.
- Proficient in interpretation of architectural and engineering design.
- Significant knowledge of regulations and licensing requirements and local permitting processes and requirements.
- Strong logic and analytic skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong facilitation and consulting skills.
- Excellent coaching, mentoring, and team development skills.
Demonstrated skills in emotional intelligence, including areas of intrapersonal and interpersonal awareness, adaptability, and stress management
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration, Business, Economics, Management, Industrial Engineering, Architecture/Design, or related area preferred.
Job Number: 784781