$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
Responsible for managing the daily activities of individuals supporting the Advertising Sales force pre- and post-sales including in the areas of traffic, planning, and inventory. Creates and maintains financial reports and metrics and is accountable for adhering to budgets. Accrues sales materials and ensures resources are available to the Advertising Sales teams. Analyzes operations to ensure operating standards are met. Provides support to department personnel. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Plans daily activities and assigns tasks, ensuring all tasks are carried out according to proper policies and procedures and are in accordance with the overall functional strategy.
- Creates and maintains financial reports including revenue, forecasting, and budget reports.
- Facilitates sales materials and resources needs. Coordinates the distribution of sales materials and resources.
- Leads assigned advertising sales teams to understand and track schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaigns. Monitors adherence to master advertising production schedule.
- Monitors inventory and recommends strategy for optimum use of available inventory.
- Interfaces with Advertising Sales and other departments to coordinate ad packages, sponsorships, and ad options being offered.
- Creates work performance standards. Remains available to Advertising Sales Team and resolves operational questions and issues.
- Develops and implements operational policies and procedures.
- Develops financial objectives and tracks and reports status of budget, forecast, etc.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Valid Through: 2019-11-12