Who Are We?
Here at Contentstack we are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. Our vision is to pursue equality among our communities, employees, partners, and customers. We are diverse and yet one team. We are dreamers, dream makers, hustlers, and honeybagers. We fight, push, and drive to get results. We believe the success of one, leads to the success of all. Our mission is to connect with the people through inspiring, modern experiences. We care deeply about our customers and the communities we serve. #OneTeamOneDream. Chalo, let’s go!
What Are We Looking For?
Contentstack is looking for a Sr. Manager, Business Systems . This role needs an experienced systems leader and people manager to lead and develop a technical team. The role requires deep product knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform; understanding of Marketing, Sales, Partner, and Support business processes; and familiarity integrating Salesforce with other 3rd party Marketing, Sales, and Support tools. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an innovative, fun, and fast-paced team where your contributions will have a meaningful impact, we’d love to hear from you!
- This role spans responsibilities from high-level architecture and design through hands-on configuration, testing, and deployment
- Lead a team focused on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance and other integrated SaaS business systems
- Handle configuration of all new and existing SFDC functionality including custom objects, profiles and roles, permissions, page layouts, validations, flows, and 3rd party tools integrations
- Act as a subject matter expert in driving the best practices for the CRM ecosystem and integrated tools - be a trusted advisor in both technical and functional areas of Salesforce
- Ensure that proper change management and controls are followed in handling the CRM applications and deployment of changes
- Create and ensure standards are followed to safeguard the integrity of the Salesforce instance and data flowing across system integrations
- Create and maintain documentation on field and automation definitions, processes, policies, protocols, and application configuration
We are looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of business systems implementation experience, including functional design and QA
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce systems administrator; Advanced Administrator certification preferred
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Strong expertise in business process management, business systems technology architecture, tool evaluation, roadmap definition & business partnership
- Salesforce architecture and significant administration experience - including expertise in automation/Flow design
- Experience across Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud; CPQ experience preferred
- Track record of integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications
- Experience with Agile methodology for Salesforce development work
- Excited about rolling up sleeves and getting work done in the fast-paced environment of a hyper-growth SaaS startup
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work | We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.