- Design documentation and create business requisition documentation for process improvement and automation
- Quarterly review of all processes to confirm continued alignment with procedural documentation and process flows
- Able to identify and/or create SOX controls
- Document, monitor and audit all SOX controls within Accounting
Participation in GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation information gathering, documentation and monitoring
- Become an expert in DocuSign products and propagate knowledge to the rest of product operations team by providing guidance and sharing best practices for product setup.
- Partner with Pricing Ops team to ensure cross-functional identification and coordination of dependencies with other teams across the organization and supporting functions (IT, Finance Product Marketing, Product Development, Sales, Strategy and Operations, etc.)
Organize testing of new products and features including User Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum five (5) years of people management experience
- Minimum five (5) years of process and/or project management, consulting, or related business experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of Accountingexperience
- Experience in a company that has scaled or experience in both small and large software development organizations.
- Knowledge of process management/improvement, Lean Thinking, Six Sigma methodologies preferred and history of improving processes
- Proficient with technology, including office applications, sales force automation, database systems, executing data imports, running exports, merging records, and running reports
Skilled at dealing with ambiguity in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Able to work autonomously with minimal support
- Ability to develop strong cross-team relationships and partnerships
- Strong communication and negotiations skills (influencer)
- Confidant in working with management team members
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards resolution
- Has the ability to see the big picture and work with a team to prioritize pipeline requests, ensuring delivery alignment without compromising goals