A seasoned leader on issues related to change management, process engineering, and process driven systems business requirements. Recognized as subject matter expert, eliciting and capturing system & process requirements from cross-functional stakeholders.
Operates with extensive latitude for independent judgment within operational parameters.
Provides influence and leadership to cross-functional teams and other stakeholders on ideas and solutions that impact industry and/or corporate results. Serves as primary point of contact and responsible for delivery of complex initiatives; provides mentorship and guidance to team member and associates.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Manages team of up to 10 people, including Business Analysts who plan and implement system enabled process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
• Leads the strategy for planning and implementing process improvement and/or change management initiatives.
• Develops and implements processes & system enhancements to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services.
• Develops policies, methods and procedures to supporting and lending to improvement of business processes and in support of change management.
• Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
• Partners with Technology and Product Development teams to determine sustainable solutions.
• Ensures that changes are deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target environment, and provides a framework to ensure that changes are successfully implemented
• Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
• Determines how new information technologies can support reengineering business processes.
• Successfully builds and manages relationships between various field and corporate contacts to fully meet their business process and change management needs.
• Develops knowledge content strategy for procedural artifacts.
• Coaches, develops team members to continuously improve individual and team performance and capability.
• Facilitates meetings and presentations to senior leadership
• Supports capability development within the delivery organization; including reviews, gap assessments and work to source and deliver strategies.
• Conducts performance reviews of team members to ensure performance objectives and expectations are met and, if not, takes immediate action to improve performance level.
• Hires team members with the appropriate abilities required to achieve business goals
• 7 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Change management, process improvement, project management, business requirements analysis, process modeling or academic equivalent training or projects.
• 5 or more years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (BS/BA degree in related discipline, i.e. Business, Information Systems, etc.)
• 3 years of experience developing process/system requirements, change management models or methods & procedure documents for specific function.
• 3 years of team supervisory experience
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
• Strong ability to organize, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information
• Must possess an internal client service orientation and work collaboratively
• Track record of effectively partnering across different organizations
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• 3 or more years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects in an environment with competing priorities.
• Prior experience as a Business Analyst or Process Engineer
• Sales Operations and/or Service Delivery experience; coordinating solution implementations
• Working knowledge of the core CB applications; OPTIX, TOMS, BID, ICOMS, GEMS
• Working knowledge of CRM systems; Salesforce.com, Seibel on Demand, etc.
• Experience in telecommunications industry or other subscription-based business desired
• ASQ Green Belt Certification preferred
Travel may be required on average from 10% to 15%, but could be as high as 25%, as business dictates, to and from Atlanta and all Cox locations for team collaboration meetings, meetings with Senior Leadership and/or training opportunities when Telepresence facilities are either not available or conducive to the work effort involved.
Job ID: 190744