Working in the Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain team based in Campbell, CA, you will:
• Manage people managers who are to assigned to customer(s) and/or product groups.
• Analyse & Feedback on sales forecast in order to create an accurate production forecast as the basis for supplier forecasting and production starts.
• Manage capacity requirements and identify areas for actions to reduce and/or increase capacity in close cooperation with the team.
• Ensure continued supplier loading according to agreed capacities (daily/weekly run rates) and interact with functional team leads of Offshore/ Test-Eng./ Prod-Eng. in order to achieve best results for the company.
• Collaborate with all necessary internal and external functions in order to achieve defined delivery goals.
• Identify areas for improvement on the processes, procedures, work instructions and systems (tools) used within the Global Supply Chain team but in consumption with Supply Chain System Engineering team .
• Report team results to SCM Mgmt. and attend regular weekly Global Manufacturing meeting (i.e. Prod. Status/ etc).
What we are looking for
• Engineer, with Master’s degree.
• > 15 years’ experience with technical and commercial responsibility, preferable in the semiconductor related industry.
• >5 years’ experience in management.
• Excellent knowledge of production flows in the semiconductor- or related electronics industry.
• Detailed knowledge of Production Planning & Control related functions is an asset.
• Good analytical skills.
• Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
• Fluent English, verbal and in writing.
Dialog in California
Working for Dialog in our California offices, you’ll be placed in the heart of the Semiconductor industry in Silicon Valley. With 250+ sunny days a year, you’ll benefit from the close proximity to Santa Cruz and Monterey Beach, and the many activities and national attractions that draw professionals to the 3rd largest state in the USA. As part of our team in California, you’ll be joining a truly multi-cultural, global group with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ambition to continue our impressive growth together.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 9 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2017, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and AC/DC power conversion.