We’re looking for a talented and experienced Business Operation leader that is passionate about accelerating our business intelligence team with the tools, data, skills and processes they need to do their best work. Reporting to the Executive Director of Business Operations and working closely with our SVP of Business Operations, broader sales leadership team and an array of stakeholders from across the business, you will have a key leadership role when it comes to business process innovation, systems design, and enablement for our revenue-generating teams (Sales, Marketing and Financial Operations).
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from four-year College or University, or equivalent experience
- CRM (Salesforce.com) experience
- Experience with full-cycle Salesforce implementations and/or org merges
- Solid understanding of Salesforce capabilities and limitations and can articulate those to others
- Salesforce Administrator certifications or equivalent experience/expertise, a plus
- 5+ years of Project Management experience for Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse efforts.
- Proven expertise with advanced Infor Birst functionality and report development
- Knowledge and experience in data preparation, data analysis, and statistical tool sets including but not limited to Spotfire, Tableau, SQL, SAS, R, Python, MATLAB, SPSS –
- Effective understanding of relational database and warehousing concepts Hadoop, Hive, Microsoft SQL
- Master’s degree.
- CRO/pharmaceutical industry experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver on commitments, an understanding of the service culture and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism, as evidenced by ability to work remotely, independently, with ability to drive tasks to completion within timelines.
- Positive interactions with customers and teammates, including good interpersonal skills
- Identify training needs for direct reports and develop training plans to address those needs
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbally and written.
- Conduct formal presentations to a wide variety of audiences across different media including colleagues, and clients with a high level of proficiency
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC