The Senior Manager, Business Intelligence Consultants is a critical team leader within our growing Global Business Intelligence organization. Our team is highly specialized in digital demand generation, data sciences, deep analytics and pricing analytics that can yield valuable market insights and craft effective strategies to capitalize on market opportunities at the right time. The right candidate will lead a global team of BI Consultants focused on creating incremental value for our vendor partners within our demand generation construct. The leader will own global demand generation sales targets, partner internally and externally and drive innovation and results. Additionally, there is a component of the role where individual contribution will be required through global vendor engagement. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Business Intelligence and will sit on the senior staff of the BI team at Ingram Micro.
- The Senior Manager works with the sales and the vendor management team(s) to facilitate BI discussions and deliver BI solutions to our vendors.
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for maximum utilization of BI for demand generation execution, influencing vendor’s data-driven strategies with Ingram Micro, establish relationships with the vendor partners, articulate ROIs, and develop action plans.
- The Senior Manager has a thorough understanding of IM’s BI offerings so he/she can articulate BI benefits and align offerings with reseller/vendor/internal sales objectives in front of Sales/VM and resellers/vendors.
- He/she manages the opportunity pipeline and the projects associated with his/her team.
- The Senior Manager will oversee a global team of consultants ensuring execution at a regional and country level.
- He/she will also be supporting the development of his/her associates.
- You will be expected to hold an informal coaching/mentoring relationship across the BI organization.
- He/she will look for you to proactivity bring new ideas to the larger BI team including new programs, program augmentation, process improvement, and proactive client opportunities.
- You’ll also be expected to take ownership, develop, persuade, and execute cross-functional team projects with other members outside of the Consulting team.
- Additional skills include strong communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of internal and client organizations to ensure project success, the ability to weigh alternatives/determine strategy, and negotiate contract terms when needed. Strong sales mindset is required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience
Travel: 10% international
10 years of experience in sales, marketing, planning strategy, and/or account management with experience translating light analytics to a non-technical audience.