We are looking for an experienced Product Business Development & Alliances Senior Manager to help enable new product functionalities. Externally, the role consists of helping to identify and develop relationships with the required parties to expand the functionally of Magic Leap’s Technology Ecosystem.
Internally, the role will work cross functionally with Hardware and Software business leadership, product managers, operations, product marketing, engineering and legal teams tohelp enable our strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have experience and subject matter expertise in some or all of the following areas: Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. Demonstrated success in managing partner relationships and ecosystem development.
- Develop and manage productive long-term relationships.
- Deal formulation, negotiation, and contract development.
- Prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities.
- Lead the development of deliverables as part of deal-flow for commercial deals.
- Providing consistent updates and communication to business leaders.
- Partner with product, engineering, developer relations and other cross-functional teams to define commercial alignments.
- 7-10 years of partner management experience.
- Strong product background in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Commercial experience/understanding of the economics of Consumer products.
- Ability to initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance.
- Technical understanding of one or more of the following: Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Proven history of building and managing technology ecosystems.
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement.
- Ability to support multiple projects.
- BS in Engineering or other technical degree is a must
- MS or MBA is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines