Description POSITION PROFILE
Responsible for building and developing business cases that assess the commercial potential for proposed development and investment opportunities. This position will work collaboratively with the Directors of Each Area of Focus within the Integrated Strategy & Solutions team, and will interlock with Client Strategy, Portfolio Management, and Portfolio Marketing. Delivery to explore all facets of business assessment, including market research, financial analysis, risk assessment and operational delivery dynamics. He/She will provide the much-needed ownership for the end-to-end business decision-making that is required for all investment decisions associated with bringing new solutions to market for Ricoh US
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business that includes:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modelling
- Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, the Sr Manager will be expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. The role also requires a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- BA/BS degree in related field. MBA preferred.
- 7 to 10 years experience developing and delivering business cases for investment decisions
- Preferred consulting experience, where this work has been performed for large enterprise organizations
- Knowledge and experience in strategic partnership and business development
- Experience leading large, complex, development projects within a matrixed organization
- Experience in organizational change management, ensuring lasting adoption of transformation programs
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Requirements BA/BS degree in related field.
7+ years experience developing and delivering business cases for investment decisions.