The Senior Manager of Business Analytics is a key subject matter expert in supporting CSL Behring brand teams with strategic insight through quantitative analytics. The role is a strategic business partner to the US marketing teams to proactively plan, design and lead initiatives relating to quantitative market and brand analytics for key in line and development product areas.
Contribute to the development of franchise and brand strategy development through understanding the quantitative and qualitative market context and CSL Behring’s strategic opportunities. Develop metrics and tools to quantify key performance indicators that connect strategic intent with tactical execution. Supports North America Commercial Operations short and long range strategic plans.
The incumbent will take a leadership role in making CSL Behring more responsive to market changes driven by consumer needs and competitive dynamics. With strong business acumen, this role must be able to integrate and cross analyze both quantitative and qualitative information from multiple sources into a comprehensive evaluation with well supported recommendations that are relevant, timely and actionable. An entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to grow with the position arepivotal.
- Proactively plan, manage and execute commercial data modeling and scenario analysis using a mix of secondary and primary research techniques as needed. Deliver high quality, timely and actionable insights that characterize opportunities and risks and translate into clear management recommendations with associated implications for the business.
- Decision support utilizing a broad range of quantitative techniques to analyze, interpret and understand key business and market dynamics. Present detailed quantitative analysis and qualitative insights to senior leadership in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making.
- Operate as a business partner to CSL Behring brand teams through provision of research and analysis to provide quantitative market, competitor and brand insights.
- Collate and interpret competitive intelligence to provide CSL Behring stakeholders with timely updates on market and brand level dynamics that position the organization to proactively identify and respond to commercial opportunities and threats.
- Work with the North American business teams and Market Research technical leads to develop a deeper understanding of patient dynamics for CSL brands. Leverages primary and secondary data using appropriate analytical methods and techniques.
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Business Analytics to conduct analysis that inform brand forecasts and reflect key brand investments and deployment of resource.
- Develop and implement quantitative key performance indicators that ensure North American Commercial Operations’ franchise and brand level tactical focus and execution is aligned with strategic intent.
- Continuously evaluate and deploy the appropriate vendors, tools, methodologies and analytical techniques to ensure high quality, timely and cost effective output.
- For assigned projects, monitor, control, and negotiate all research & analytics related expenses to ensure the cost effective use of resources.
- Bachelor degree with quantitative focus required (mathematics, engineering, statistics, economics). MBA preferred.
- 8 to 10 years’ professional experience with a focus on quantitative analysis and decision support.
- 5+ years’ in pharmaceutical commercial analysis. rior experience in management consulting or equity research analysis advantageous
- Prior pharmaceutical, biotech or biopharmaceutical experience preferred.