Join our team
We are looking for a self-motivated, results-oriented, and practical Business Analytics individual to lead our Customer Care Analytics team. Customer Care Analytics at GoDaddy is focused on democratizing our data by delivering data sources and dashboards that can be leveraged across the Enterprise to drive Care analytics. Your work will enable strategic and operational decision making for our GoDaddy guides across the globe. The right person will raise the profile and excellence of our entire team. You will be integral to our company growth and our customers’ success through the insights you uncover, the thoughtful recommendations you make, and the people you mentor and lead.
What you'll get to do...
- Manage activities of the GoDaddy Care Analytics team. Find opportunities, set priorities, and establish goals to enable insight into our Customer Care business. Use data to drive strategic and operational decisions that help optimize performance by reducing costs, growing revenue, and increasing customer success.
- Develop and define Key Performance Indicators for Care Analytics at GoDaddy, and drive the delivery of them from ingestion of source data, to creation of analytics data sources, to dashboards consumed by end users.
- Grow the current Care Analytics team via mentoring, training, and leadership.
- Partner with engineering and data science teams to develop industry leading Analytics products. See opportunities, determine the vision to benefit from that opportunity, build a working MVP or proof-of-concept for that vision, and work alongside engineering to build the solution at scale. Areas of support and influence span across the GoDaddy Care organization (e.g. customer segmentation, customer intent, intelligent routing of calls, and guide recommendations for sales and support).
Your experience should include...
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in an analytical organization delivering platform solutions and capabilities. Experience in call center analytics a very big plus.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and data visualization tools.
- 2+ years of experience leading people and developing talent in analysts, data scientists and data engineers.
- Ability to handle Analytics products by strategically driving the product development, launch, and continuous iteration and support of your team’s products.
- Understanding of analytical techniques including predictive modeling, experiment design and measurement, and machine learning.
- You can build multi-functional relationships and partner with leaders to deliver solutions that are aligned to strategy and support business objectives
- Exceptional verbal and written presentation skills, including ability to prepare materials for audiences at all levels of the organization