FUJIFILM, Sonosite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, Fujifilm Sonosite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, Fujifilm Sonosite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, Fujifilm Sonosite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. Fujifilm Sonosite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
The Senior Manager, Branding & Communications serves as the FUJIFILM Sonosite brand steward with responsibility to protect and strengthen brand equity. This individual will develop and execute brand guidelines and strategies targeted at internal and external audiences in order to drive loyalty, engagement and ultimately sustainable demand generation. S/he will maintain brand integrity and consistency across all marketing initiatives and communications globally and lead a team, including cross-functional peers and vendors, to deliver results on time and within budget. The individual in this role will develop excellent, in-depth knowledge of the point-of-care ultrasound clinical environment, market needs, customers, and Fujifilm Sonosite solutions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop brand strategy, including style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, value proposition and messaging.
- Lead a team in planning, production and execution of a single communication calendar, including PR, across all channels, partnering with the digital marketing team for deployment online and social media.
- Collaborate with product management, regional marketing, digital marketing and sales to develop messaging strategies that articulate and deliver upon the value proposition of Fujifilm Sonosite (FFSS) solutions for key stakeholders.
- Stay current with customer needs, market trends, and competitive activity and share insights with cross-functional teams to optimize product, campaign and program messaging and content development for all marketing channels including digital marketing.
- Lead a team that will:
- Work with product management to develop messaging for new product launch activities.
- Partner with clinical marketing to develop messaging for key programs that aid customers in addressing the quadruple aim.
- Work with NA, EU and indirect marketing teams to develop messaging and content for key programs, campaigns and customer facing activities such as tradeshows and workshops.
- Manage advertising and promotional activities and budgets
- Develop and execute internal communication plan
- Lead development, production and deployment of content, partnering with digital marketing. Establish metrics and measure results, sharing with peers to optimize messaging and content management.
- Work with peers to ensure a coordinated approach with the perspective of the sales team and customer in mind.
- Partner with and support HLUS as needed
- Plan and deliver to annual budget.
- 7-10 years of experience in branding and communications, ideally medical devices but not required
- Proven track record of brand management, developing messaging and content management strategies and execution tied to results
- Proven ability to build and lead collaborative, high performing teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Cross-functional team leadership, ability to lead through influence
- Strong communication skills and experience providing updates to all levels of the organization
- Development and management of budget
- BS degree in marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Ability to understand both the clinical and business needs of the customer and FFSS, respectively
- Strong and deep marketing experience, from strategy to execution
- Ability to develop plans, forecasts, budgets
- Broad leadership skills and a proven ability to focus on execution and results
- Excellent persuasive communication skills in both writing and speaking plus the ability to build relationships with key outside influencers