Sr. Manager, Brand Positioning
BUSINESS IMPACT STATEMENT
Unify Kohl’s through a consistent and compelling brand position by clearly articulating ‘why Kohl’s’ in our communications to consumers and inspiring the internal organization to leverage our brand in all things Kohl’s.
Lead seasonal brand strategy development by leveraging business, marketplace, and consumer insights.
• Identify the consumer need and connecting insight across each season to the broader brand positioning work.
• Partner with Consumer Insights lead to manage brand learning plans for key seasons, pulling out critical insights that impact the brand health and work going forward.
• Influence creative platform and media plan development each season through strategy and critical feedback.
Be forward looking and a furious defender of our brand purpose (why) and identity
• Stay current with competitive positioning efforts and understand shifts and white space opportunities
• Develop close partnerships across Marketing pyramid to influence use of strategic assets and distinctive brand assets throughout the season
• Clearly understand brand health KPIs and identify actions to influence desired changes.
Develop brand strategy communications for senior leadership that translates to multiple audiences.
• Lead cross-functional information gathering for a holistic Kohl’s seasonal strategy and condense information into concise story telling and speaker notes.
• Influence external partners through brand positioning work.
• Bachelors Degree, preferred MBA
• Previous marketing experience with brand strategy and positioning
• Excellent communication skills that can influence at all levels within an organization
• 10+ years of Marketingexperience
At Kohl’s, we’re always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
Auto req ID