As the Senior Manager of B2B Sales you will report directly to the B2B Sales Director and be responsible for driving the implementation and strategy execution for the B2B Inside Sales Team in Brunswick, ME. Based in Brunswick, you will lead B2B account management activities to deliver high conversion rates, revenue and profit growth. In addition, you will strive to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and service level achievements in a complex and dynamic environment. The focus will be on business clients across a vast spectrum of industries, many of which are Wayfair's highest revenue-producing customers. Overseeing a staff of Business Account Managers and Managers, you will have deep sales/account management experience and strong hands-on general management skills with the ability to drive transformation in a high growth environment.
What You'll Do
- Drive the overall performance of the Brunswick sales teams including revenue generation, customer satisfaction, productivity and cost reduction
- Exceed quota of over $50M in annual revenue (which is part of a $240M revenue team)
- Lead a fast-growing team of over 30 salespeople and sales managers
- Build a winning culture with enthusiastic leadership and the ability to communicate and connect with all levels of personnel
- Partner with Operations, Marketing, Analytics, and other functions to help drive innovation and build a better experience for the customer
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience managing inside sales teams in a high growth sales/account management environment
- Ability to both set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Entrepreneurial approach to challenges: being resourceful, scrappy, and not afraid to take calculated risks
- Manage by walking around with excellent interpersonal and communication skills connecting with staff and managing change, culture is an essential part of this team
- Ability to utilize and implement technology to drive process improvement--we never stop refining, educating, and learning
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment. Are you ready to break records with us?
- Experience with SFDC a plus