Senior Manager, Automotive Remarketing
Location: Farmington Hills, MI or Washington. D.C.
The Senior Manager, Auto Remarketing reports to the Director, Auto Remarketing and is responsible for growing and managing business partnerships in the automotive private party sales channel.
The individual will join a team dedicated to working with new and existing partners to provide SiriusXM trial subscriptions and to promote SiriusXM to owners of previously owned vehicles with inactive satellite radios through new and existing partnerships.
The automotive remarketing group plays a vital role in SiriusXM's subscriber growth and the position requires business acumen, tenacity and focus on driving results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow SiriusXM's subscriber base through strategic partnerships aimed at facilitating SiriusXM's ability to provide vehicle owners with trials and subscriptions to the SiriusXM service.
- Identify strategic targets and business partnership opportunities within the private party sales channel. Cultivate relationships and deliver compelling calls and presentations to introduce SiriusXM partnership benefits and value proposition.
- Develop business partnerships, models and scalable business processes. Establish and oversee end-to-end execution from contracting with business partner to customer trial start.
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals.
- Continually identify, build and develop new business partnership opportunities within the private party sales channel. Develop and manage a partnership opportunity pipeline.
- Partner with operations team and IT to facilitate implementation of partnerships and guide the implementation of operational capabilities tofacilitate the automated provisioning of trials through this channel.
- Participate in contract negotiations and collaborate with other key functions in the company, including operations and finance.
- Partner with marketing to create and implement promotional elements necessary to drive program growth including digital marketing, print advertising, direct mail, collateral/POS, training, and event marketing, withcontributions to strategy as well as tactical implementation.
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting, networking, attendance and participation with various industry events.
- Monitor and report on partner program performance and suggest improvements and alternative approaches based on quantitative results and qualitative feedback.
- Travel as required; may include weekend events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, marketing, related subject, or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 7+ years of combined work experience, with a minimum of 4 years of marketing, business development, or sales experience in a mid/large corporate environment; prefer experience in business development, withdemonstrated successful track record; prefer industry experience in automotive or automotive-related business, particularly digital marketing and on-line automotive selling.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to cultivate, negotiate and manage strategic business relationships.
- An aptitude for technology, business operations and program management.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Domestic travel to business partners and SiriusXM office locations
- Engaging and highly effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills that cultivate and grow lasting business relationships both internally and externally.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.