Sodexo, an industry leader in Clinical Technology Management (CTM), has an opportunity for an Senior Manager Area General based in Boise, ID.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you willpartner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer flexible work schedules while providing you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
Therefore, we are seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success in leadership roles within a Clinical Technology Management environment.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful toall who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We supportthese values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience withbenefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences withour over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start/advance your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Functions as the in-unit leader for multiple accounts and/or contracts within a defined geography. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of a multi-site.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals – Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards – reviews and maintains reports toensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system tomaintain client satisfaction and retention
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Apply for this job onlineShare on your newsfeed