$150K — $200K *
As the Sr. Manager - Web(UI) Architect, you be a part of a large-scale architecture, product and engineering environment, leading technical architecture initiatives for one or more value streams, Agile Release Trains, or platforms. In this role, you will be providing thought and architectural guidance on the UI frameworks, standards and expertise on front-end best practices and challenges. Assist development teams across the CVS organization through their UI development journey. This role is also hands-on and needs leading by example with proof of concepts, reference implementations and supporting architectural guides in addition to presenting and evangelizing this work.
- Work with Enterprise Architects and Mobile engineers on defining, designing, establishing, and growing the Android platform on which applications are built. Promote platform ideas and concepts across multiple application delivery teams.
- Serves as the architectural expert to represent the technical aspects of the Android platform in work with backend architecture team for initiatives and solutions that cut across all SAFe trains across the Retail and Pharmacy portfolios.
- Investigate and come up w/ plans for technology integrations and lead the building of POCs to validate technical hypothesis and provide reference architectural solutions.
- Works closely with Product Managers & Owners, Application Architects and Technical Leads to provide guidance on implementation of front-end solutions that demonstrate best in class user experiences.
- Develops solutions that are well engineered, flexible, resilient, operable, maintainable, and can be delivered on schedule. Ensures a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions.
- Writes white papers, guides, how-to's, and other technical documentation that clearly explains architectural guidelines, vision, promotes technical direction, and serves as a reference for the internal UI developer community.
- Influence the need to put the user at the center of everything we do, advocate for them, protect their data (a.k.a. security). Ensure that all PII & PHI data is handled in a secure manner and that Architectural solutions account for threat vectors.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) oversight and development support on future application updates and maintenance.
- Mentors a team of Lead Architects to achieve the overall mission above. Establish & evangelize architectural guidelines, patterns and practices.
- Work on multiple projects within an Agile/Scrum team in accordance with business priorities.
- Mentor and coach engineers and seek opportunity to bring in continuous improvements.
- Work with internal and external stake holders to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with other engineers, customers and management.
- 8+ years of experience in software development working on enterprise-class applications
- 6+ years of experience on UI frameworks such as AngularJS, JQuery, Ajax, CSS, HTML5, CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Experience with SAFE practices or able to work in SAFE practices and agile methodologies.
- Experience related to security oriented projects and solutioning.
- Experience with packaging, bundling technologies, and library management tools.
- Experience with the UX success factors accessibility, usability, and aesthetics.
- Experience in Jenkins, CI/CD Pipeline, GIT and other DevOps principles.
�� Experience working with Agile development frameworks.
- A systems problem solver, able to move fluidly between high-level abstract thinking and detailed implementation.
- Open-minded to new ideas & approaches, and ability to implement the ideas using various technologies.
- A self-starter that is naturally inquisitive.
Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
Master's Degree preferred
or Work Experience Equivalent
Valid through: 2/19/2021
$100K — $150K
16 days ago