Senior Manager, Analytics and Research
Are you passionate about analyzing different data sources (e.g., customer attributes, transactional history, digital activity, phone call recordings, research surveys, etc.) to uncover key patterns to drive strategic decisions? Are you ready to generate the insights that help teams develop great customer experiences? If yes, come join a world-class analytics and research team and work in agile way to help teams create the best customer experiences in the Financial Services industry.
The ExpertiseWe’re Looking For
- 6+ years of relevant experience bringing a data-driven approach to strategic business decision making
- Proven ability to generate meaningful insights through data analytics/research and then present complex data, financial analyses, statistics, and research findings in a simple, clear and actionable way
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative / technical field such as Engineering, Economics, Statistics; MBA or Master’s is a plus
- Experience designing, running, analyzing, and interpreting experimental tests (e.g., A/B Testing) and primary research studies employing various quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Experience with digital analytics (e.g., site analytics, digital media measurement, social listening, testing) using tools such as Adobe, Google, Brandwatch, etc.
- Proficiency with some programming / database querying tools (R, Python, SQL, etc…) and data visualization tools (Qlik, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with big data technologies / languages such as Hadoop, Apache Pig, Hive a plus
- Worked for a digital native (Amazon, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) or leading financial services / consulting / marketing firm a plus
The Purpose of Your Role As the Senior Manager of Analytics & Research you will employ your analytical and research expertise in a critical role on an agile inter-disciplinary team (e.g., product development, customer experience, marketing, technology) within the Personal Investing business at Fidelity. You will analyze customer behavior at every touch point (web, mobile, IoT, phone, branch, etc), tied to customer attributes/preferences, tied to customer outcomes. You will further couple behavioral analysis with quantitative and qualitative research to generate the insights needed to more deeply understand customers and to develop high-impact, efficient solutions and experiences. In addition, as a member of the Analytics & Research Chapter within Fidelity’s Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights group, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining / developing best-in-class analytical and research expertise, developing standards, and scaling self-serve data analytics, research and experimentation approaches. The SkillsYou Bring
- Track record of structured thinking, a data-driven approach, business savvy and a collaborative spirit to partner with stakeholders and understand critical business questions.
- Expertise in analytics and research that generates the actionable insights stakeholders need to deeply understand their customers and enable the development of high-impact, efficient solutions and experiences.
- Translation of quantitative analyses and research findings into accessible visuals for non-technical audiences, providing a clear view into interpreting data, and crisply communicating recommendations.
- Passion to your work and operate with a sense of purpose that inspires and motivates those you work with.
- Intellectual curiosity, initiative, and love for learning new skills and capabilities.
The ValueYou Deliver
- You empower customer experience and product development teams with data-driven and actionable insights to enable objective, informed decisions
- You drive and execute learning agendas that tackle the critical business questions to support smart business decisions and actions with pace
- You drive continuous improvement in data analytics and research capabilities and you spread that knowledge and expertise throughout the organization
How Your Work Impacts the Organization The CKSI (Customer Knowledge & Strategic Insights Group) is an analytics and research group with a mission to proactively anticipate and predict our clients’ needs and future behaviors using Data, Analytics, Customer Research and AI Solutions, so we can deliver a more valuable client experience and generate stronger lasting relationships. By being a part of the Analytics & Research Chapter in CKSI you and your work are playing a critical role in powering Fidelity’s future.