Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Quality, you will be a part of the Global Quality network that interacts with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering and Field employees, with the goal of positively differentiating quality to our customers and ensuring we meet the quality standards of Lam Research.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Performing non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Owning a variety of projects/programs which involve any phase of the semiconductor equipment lifecycle: Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Testing, installation at customer sites, configuration, failure analysis, Business Process Implementation, and/or Business Analytics.
- Working on projects that are assigned based on meeting annual quality improvement objectives and customer-focused criteria. Determining the problem statement, evaluate options and recommend solutions based on data, ROI and overall cost/benefit.
- Working in a dynamic environment, without direct authority over resources, highly matrixed projects and issues, with ability to work independently to resolve complex problems.
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 12 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 8 years of experience; or equivalent experience.
- 10-15 years of Program/Project Management experience involving quality management in the semiconductor / semiconductor capital equipment field.
- Experience in direct or indirect quality management
- Recent experience in at least one of the following areas: Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Business Process Creation/Implementation, Business Analytics.
- Experience locating and reviewing issues, problem solving at expert level, with extensive knowledge and experience in RCCA, 8D, Ishikawa Diagrams, 5 why analysis, Pareto analysis
- Excellent influence skills to accomplish required tasks in a matrixed environment, without direct line authority
- Experience streamlining a program to function as efficiently as possible with minimal issues.
- Ability to communicate succinctly and in-depth in both verbal and written (PowerPoint and email)
Preferred Candidates will possess:
- Work experience at a capitol semiconductor company
- Lean 6 Sigma certified / Green Belt or Higher
- Proven success in troubleshooting complex equipment.