At ECG, our primary emphasis is on quality—in our people and our services. When you work at ECG, we empower you to be your best. We hire you for your ability, integrity, and education, and then we assign you challenging projects and help you grow professionally.
Our Performance Improvement division has expertise in assessing, improving, and sustaining operational performance that helps drive physician groups and ambulatory networks toward higher performance. Our team of operations, finance, and IT experts collaborate in designing, building, and implementing solutions that enhance performance.
Senior Managers are leaders within the firm and viewed by clients as the go-to people and problem solvers. The ideal candidate will have strong medical group management and consulting experience and be able to manage significant improvement engagements. Successful Senior Managers may progress to the Principal level, where they can become shareholders of our solid and growing privately held firm.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage multiple engagements and teams and assume ultimate responsibility for high-quality client deliverables.
- Work with the client to articulate issues requiring attention. Develop processes and work plans for addressing those issues.
- Coach and mentor staff, write and deliver performance reviews, and assist with recruiting new consultants.
- Lead meetings and presentations for senior client leadership.
- Manage the preparation of complex proposals.
- Oversee the design and implementation of recommended solutions.
- Establish firmwide thought leadership and methodologies within specialty.
- Contribute to firm growth by identifying and pursuing follow-on and new business opportunities targeting revenue from $500,000 to $1.5M+ per year.
- Be a leader within the firm and contribute to the firm’s culture and success.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for the healthcare industry
- 10+ years of medical group management and healthcare consulting experience
- Demonstrated record of solving complex problems, directing and managing individuals, and completing challenging projects
- Track record of managing multiple engagements, including work plans, deliverables, budgets and schedules, and accounts receivable
- Viewed as a thought leader through marketing activities such as networking with potential clients, participating in professional societies, and publishing and presenting thought leadership (white papers, speeches, and articles)
- Demonstrated focus on staff development, coaching, and retention, with a refined ability to provide constructive and timely feedback
- Master’s degree in business administration and/or a health-related field preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex revenue cycle issues to relevant stakeholders with limited understanding of revenue cycle processes
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to travel approximately 70% of the time