Job ID 567770BR
BAMTECH Media is a leading technology services and video streaming company owned by The Walt Disney Company, MLB Advanced Media and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH is passionate about the high-quality experiences and monetization results we deliver for our customers, their audiences and our fans. By driving technological innovations, BAMTECH aspires to become the leading distributor of direct-to-consumer live entertainment and the premier provider of video streaming solutions globally.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth to BAMTECH. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The Senior Manager of Affiliate Marketing will play a critical role in launching a new affiliate business from scratch. Specific responsibilities will include developing and executing the strategy, building partnerships with vendors/affiliates and optimizing campaigns and budgets. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to build out a new performance marketing team and be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth. This is a highly collaborative role which will interface with BAMTECH internal team as well as high-profile external partners.
- Develop & implement strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
- As channel scales, determine staffing needs and build out team
- Select, onboard & manage key vendors – affiliate operator and/or agencies
- Identify affiliate partners and build/manage direct relationships with top partners
- Develop strategy across affiliate ecosystem including sell-in documents, bounty models & contracts
- Develop robust test & learn plan, based on data & analytical insights, to improve performance throughout the conversion funnel
- Manage & optimize budget across partners
- Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote our product
- 5-7+ years digital marketing experience including affiliate channel management; preferably in a subscription-based business
- Deep knowledge of affiliate space and how to optimize to drive performance across various affiliate models
- Highly analytical mindset with a deep understanding of acquisition funnel, economics and profitability levers
- Strategic self-starter who is comfortable navigating white space. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conceptions through implementation. Tech projects a plus.
- Strong partner or client management skills.
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
About BAMTECH Media:
BAMTECH is a streaming technology joint venture between The Walt Disney Company, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and the National Hockey League. BAMTECH handles streaming for numerous partners, some of which include, HBO, MLB, NHL, Eurosport, ESPN, and World Wrestling Entertainment.