Candidates will be expected to have familiarity with application of analytics to sales and marketing problems such as :
- Commercial Model Design, Sales Force Sizing and Structure
- Patient analytics using Real-World Data sources such as anonymized longitudinal patient claims data, lab/diagnostic testing data, etc.
- Segmentation, Targeting, , Promotion Response Modeling, Marketing Mix Optimization, Digital Analytics
- Market Access Analytics incl. pull-through analysis, Payer-plan segmentation, Rebate optimization, etc.
- Territory Alignment, Sales Call Planning, Incentive Compensation
- Lead cross-functional teams to pilot and implement client solutions with a focus on client satisfaction across a solution area and industry verticals.
- Leverage and customize Axtria’s proprietary analytics to client needs, resulting in exceptional client value from every project.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects ensuring exceptional client satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the Technology and Product Management groups to ensure ongoing refinement of our analytical tools and development of new client solutions.
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients on optimal customer, sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and maintain skills to the highest standards consistent with best practices and emerging trends in analytics.
- Contribute to Axtria’s development of new solutions and analytical models.
- Recruit, manage and mentor a team of analysts.
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field with a minimum 6 years of prior relevant work experience. Graduate degree is preferred.
- Relevant expertise in using analytic tools such as Excel, R, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Alteryx, and able to quickly master new packages when needed.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate actionable analytical findings to a non-technical audience in clear and concise language.
- Proven ability to frame a business issue, design the right solution, and deliver results.
- Ability to lead projects and teams.
- Experience with the application of statistical estimation techniques and / or optimization techniques.
- Exposure to, and experience working with large data sets.
- Familiarity, and expertise in using Pharmaceutical data sets such a prescriber-plan data, patient level data, transactional claims, EMR/EHR data, SPP Hub data, diagnostic data etc. is a plus.