The Customer ExperienceAdvanced Analytics group serves as the company’s leading analytical authorityon our existing customers, translating data into high-value, actionableinsights for senior leadership and business partners, developing and refiningnew analyses in response to business needs, and bringing expertise on emergingtrends in data analytics and predictive modeling with a focus on supporting themarketing, sales and operations groups.
The CX AdvancedAnalytics team will have responsibilities for the following types of analyseswith specific projects assigned by the VP, Advanced Analytics to the manager:
- Analyzing subscriber trends and dynamics to assist in the improvement of the customer experience and customer journeys to create best-in-class experiences as measured by customer Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and lowered attrition.
- Working with the Call Centers, and customer portal (MyADT.com) to optimize operating performance and identify opportunities to apply advanced analytics to assist in solving key challenges.
- Developing segmentation and path for implementation of segmentation to improve personalization, loyalty programs, and propensity modeling to improve the company’s communication and cross-sell/upsell activities.
- Working with the various other functions within the Customer Experience and Operations Business Unit to deliver on the key priorities to drive transformational change, including CX Strategy, CX Marketing Operations and Report& BI teams to roll out more personalized offerings and loyalty programs for relevant customer segments.
- Ownership, development and audit of predictive modeling in partnership with the other Business Units’ Analytics teams (Marketing, Sales, Field Operations).
- Analyzing credit scoring and other risk-based policies, fraud and collections activities.
- Collaborating with Finance and other areas to build and maintaining core performance and Lifetime Value models by micro-segment for the business ensuring those models tie with the subscriber economics published in management reports.
- Developing deep insight into the sources and causes of attrition and potential paths to attain ADT goals for attrition.
- Support the pricing team in efforts to manage existing customer pricing, offer management and margin management practices.
- Support analysis of impact of sales commissions programs and other incentive programs including impact on subscriber economics.
- Support analysis of operational efficiency and customer service levels across other ADT business units as requested.
- Championing a rigorous test-and-learn environment, including design of experiment rules for control populations (sales, marketing, operations) and parameters for success
- Developing expertise that is utilized across the organization and tap the various databases where information currently resides.
- Partnering on efforts towards development of data warehouse roadmap and tools in support of the above.
Job Responsibilities, SeniorManager Advanced Analytics
- Define projects, objectives and prioritization for the team as well as for specific areas of assigned responsibility. Provide insights and recommendations to VP on courses of action to achieve team goals.
- Investigate and define requirements for data needs from multiple ADT data systems.
- Lead the CX Advanced Analytics interface with the Call Center/Field Ops/Customer Marketing Ops and external data partners on assigned projects to create shared and clearly articulated goals.
- Demonstrate ownership of analytic work products and insights.
- Jointly own delivery of identified business results and targeted KPIs working directly with partner business teams on implementation through front-line operational readiness.
- Devise operational A-B testing and learning agendas for areas of responsibility
- Demonstrate compelling presence in presentations to Executive Leadership on areas of assigned responsibilities and coach others within the extended working teams to be successful as well.
- Develop, organize, audit, and manage data sets large and small.
- Develop business processes and validation documentation for key projects and models.
- Execute data analyses – always with an overarching business perspective around what the data means, and how best to organize it for solving the business problems.
- Lead work prioritization and skills development of analysts reporting to the manager.
- Model leadership and a caring persona to build enduring personal relationships with reporting analysts, peers and external partners to make the CX Advanced Analytics team a highly desired destination for analytics talent within the broader ADT organization.
Skills and Capabilities
- Must have knowledge of Oracle, and Big Data based data systems environments (including Hadoop), ETL techniques and experience in interpreting and translating ADT data.
- Deep knowledge in the practical application of advanced statistical methods to business applications.
- Mastery of various tools including programming languages Python, R, SQL as well as Tableau and Excel for modeling and analysis to reach conclusions, and best demonstrate the underlying learnings.
- Experience in business presentation and executive leadership delivery communicating complex business analyses and conclusions concisely and insightfully.
- Strong statistical knowledge and training
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to manage projects through to delivery
- Master’s degree in either Analytics, Mathematics, Operations or Computer Science, Statistics, or similar highly quantitative degree required
- 6-8 year’s directly applicable experience
- Intellectual curiosity
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Able to navigate around a complex organization, communicating and interacting with others of all management levels
- Highly skilled communicator to present views in a clear and compelling manner, be a good listener, and persuade others to your point of view
- Enthusiasm for data driven decision-making
Job ID 1815579