Our team is comprised of a powerful mix of seasoned professionals with public accounting experience and business consultants with a deep expertise in a broad range of industries. We take a comprehensive approach to helping clients navigate through the IPO process, M&A lifecycle support, Risk Advisory, and leverage our own Technical Accounting Solution Center to address critical financial reporting and technical accounting issues for clients.
- Advise fast growing companies and well-known enterprises (both publicly traded and privately held) on a wide variety of projects including: IPO preparation, transaction support, carve-outs and/or spin-offs, audit readiness, and new accounting pronouncements.
- Engage with clients and colleagues on technical accounting and control-related issues to provide research guidance and give recommendations for potential solutions.
- Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders.
- Review team progress to ensure compliance with work program and professional standards.
- Educate internal and external audiences on Accounting & Transaction Services best practices.
- Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm’s methodology and approach.
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Manage client relationships with an eye toward identifying and closing on new business opportunities.
- Actively participate in career development activities and technical training of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 8+ years of professional services experience (public accounting or advisory firm) and/or financial reporting experience with a Fortune 500 organization.
- Strong knowledge of SEC reporting and U.S. GAAP.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting/audit practices, procedures and reporting standards.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% or more.
- Masters in Accounting, MBA, CPA, CIA.
- Knowledge of Tier 1 accounting packages (i.e. Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and build teams that deliver services and solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Previous experience leading and executing complex projects in challenging environments.