The Senior Manager – Equity will be responsible for IAC’s global equity plans including those related to IAC’s public subsidiary, ANGI Homeservices Inc. (ANGI). The Senior Manager – Equity serves a critical role in ensuring the accurate and timely preparation and recording of stock-based compensation for the company and its subsidiaries. This role will interact closely with various departments including Human Resources, Legal, Tax, Treasury, Internal Audit and our various operating businesses.
- Prepare various reports and schedules related to stock-based compensation accounting for monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting requirements under U.S. GAAP, including the preparation of the Statement of Shareholders’ Equity and equity footnotes of IAC’s and ANGI’s Forms 10-Q and 10-K.
- As necessary,
- Prepare fair value calculations using the Black-Scholes model
- Prepare calculations on award modifications
- Work with outside valuation experts on valuing market-based awards using the Lattice model
- Prepare and process new equity awards, exercises, terminations and releases on a timely basis for all employees. Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting topayroll.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting for stock-based compensation and monitoring to actuals.
- Responsible for the calculation of basic and diluted earnings per share.
- Ensure timely and complete delivery of any documentation required to support external and internal audits and reporting.
- Provide annual proxy details/disclosure to Legal.
- Coordinate and effectively communicate accounting matters with various departments throughout the organization.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving and automating processes.
- Perform ad hoc reporting and other analyses for management as requested.
The ideal candidate must have a strong accounting background, be comfortable and have confidence with navigating through complex equity plans. They must also have outstanding communication and writing skills, be attentive to details, and be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while working with multiple teams. The candidate will develop strong working relationships with cross-functional partners and various levels of management.
- 5+ years of financial accounting and stock plan administration experience; Public company experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountingrequired; CPA a plus.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP stock based compensation accounting.
- Proficient in MS Office, including the ability to perform pivots and V-lookups with Excel.
- Self-starter capable of working independently, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment managing multiple projects in a timely manner.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization.