We're looking for an experienced marketer to join our account-based marketing team working specifically on Tier 2 ABM campaigns, working closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to educate, engage and excite named accounts.
The Senior Manager of Account-Based Marketing will partner with the sales team to drive sales pipeline and revenue through account-targeted programs. This role will be a critical resource in creating engagements with key named accounts through multiple channels and in tandem with digital, demand, partner, and field marketing teams. They will own the overall responsibility for planning and executing a multitude of marketing programs - e.g. content marketing, conceiving and hosting customer events, account intelligence gathering and sales enablement ? to a group of named accounts in support of sales goals.
Essential Job functions:
- Create, manage and execute account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales executives and demand generation team to drive platform adoption that will accelerate usage within named accounts.
- Collaborate closely with sales to develop the strategies, processes, and content required to execute best-in-class ABM programs which result in substantial in-account pipeline growth and revenue.
- Execute from content creation to delivery using the right mix of digital marketing, inbound, broad-based, and field marketing activities.
- Leverage account-based data and technology to help our marketing and sales teams attract, engage, convert, and grow key accounts
- Develop an overall key account marketing strategy, including the project planning for account sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, events, tracking and measurement.
- Monitor internal processes and communications to ensure emerging technologies and cross-portfolio solutions marketing and campaigns are fully integrated into all appropriate ABM marketing plans
- Collaborate with sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics for these accounts, including visibility into marketing campaign results and effectiveness, including account penetration and engagement, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and events team members to execute campaigns.
- Gather and share industry and account-based intelligence such as mapping the organizational decision-makers, identifying the key contacts in each account and providing regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to sales to identify/solidify selling opportunities
- Research organizations and prospects roles to create a penetration strategy
- Provide administrative support where and when required to ensure the smooth running of the ABM initiatives; assist with various campaigns, using ABM tools & SFDC.
- Demonstrates a proven track record in developing account-based marketing (ABM) programs. Designed and executed 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments. Acquired new logos, expanded their footprint, increased wallet-share and cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Supports ABM leadership with one-to-few (named account) marketing execution
- Works with the Product Marketing team to develop content targeted to a business audience and mapped to the buyer's journey, including crisp and succinct product benefits, commercial insights, messaging, and sales decks
- Identifies internal and external resources for use in marketing execution for named accounts
- Leads ongoing account check-ins with sales team to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans remain on track and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience with a focus on target/named account-focused programs in an account-based marketing, demand generation, or field marketing role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience with BrightFunnel, Engagio and SFDC is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product marketing teams
- Competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, sales enablement, thought leadership and demand generation
- Aptitude for leveraging digital marketing, digital advertising, and sales acceleration tools and technologies
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Deep experience with building and carrying out account-based marketing programs
- Very analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation with the ability to track and report on long-term and complex campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel demand generation campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- A people with excellent relationship management skills and the ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with Sales
- A strong understanding and measurable track record of enterprise-focused integrated marketing programs
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; knows how to build organizational support across multiple functions within the company
- Telecommuting position: Can be located anywhere in the United States