Unit DescriptionJoin a team that embraces your love for working with people, mentoring them as they achieve personal and professional goals.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Senior Manager 2, Segment Finance
who will bring energy and expertise to lead all financial aspects of our operations at Lehigh Valley Heath Network. In this role, you will collaborate with the leadership team and with client leadership to provide financial data and analytics that will have a significant impact to the strategy and operations of this key organization. This role is 75% remote.The successful candidate will:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management
- Provide analytics of operational expenditures, such as repair parts, to assist in standardization
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting and reconciliation of the activities of current and future contracts as assigned per contract terms
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of key metrics, financial amendments, and budget variances
- Identify opportunities for performance improvements and efficiencies across the health system
- Develop models that will help with decision-making
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in finance, financial planning, & analysis, or other related fields
- The ability to work as part of a very dynamic leadership team
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrate strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling) required; Access database knowledge preferred.
- Have effective communication skills (written & verbal).
- Succeed in a team environment.
- Are customer service oriented.
- Have strong finance knowledge, as well as strong research and analytical skills.
Sodexo offers a full array of benefits including paid time off, holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K and access to ongoing training and development programs, tuition reimbursement, plus health and wellness programs.
- Adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Can manage competing priorities and deadlines; and/or generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude and desire to promote to leadership in a very progressive organization
Employees who work in Healthcare are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required to report their vaccination status as required by applicable law and/or client requirements
What We Offer
Sodexo offers fair and equitable compensation, partially determined by a candidate's education level or years of relevant experience. While the budgeted range for the position is posted, Sodexo salary offers are based on a candidate's specific criteria, like experience, skills, education and training.
Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization. Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in finance in assigned Segment. Handles general accounting and financial reporting, cost accounting, auditing, budgeting and forecasting, and systems individually and in consultation with Centers of Excellence as appropriate. Responsible for providing oversight and direction to Unit Finance. Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions/best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. May lead functional teams or projects. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.