At the forefront of Inter-agency communications and operations management, and focused on services for Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness and Response, Ikun specializes in Logistics Management, Mission Systems Support, Software Development and Data Center Management.
This position reports and receives tasking from the Project manager and provides a full range of senior level support including, but not limited to, the areas of research and analysis; report composition, strategic planning, process improvement and knowledge management. The employee will be required to interface with headquarters’ divisions, field offices, and other support contractors for research and coordination purposes as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and Analysis: Anticipate and identify information needs to conduct comprehensive and accurate lessons learned studies. Collect lessons learned observations and research utilizing various qualitative and quantitative methods,
validate findings and analyses using subject matter expertise and executive input. Support research, analysis and data collection on Special Projects for FBI Senior Leadership, on an as-needed basis.
- Writing and Report Composition: Deliver objective, informed and expertly-written lessons learned reports on various complex operational and administrative lessons learned topics under strict deadlines. Develop other formal and informal communications materials as needed, such as presentation materials and memorandums, electronic communications,policy statement(s), etc. As necessary, present findings to personnel at various organizational levels, to include senior executives.
- Knowledge Management: Provide advice and guidance regarding knowledge management best practices derived from both the public and private sectors to guide SRO’s knowledge management practices.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of full-time professional work experience, to include a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a strategic consulting capacity with particular emphasis in writing and editing in multiple areas of communications.
- Must hold a Top Secret clearance
- Ability to quickly grasp complex operational and administrative topics and simplify issues in clear and concise writing.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to grasp and pull salient information.
- Experience gathering and writing complex reports.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to administer multiple projects and commitments simultaneously.
- Exceptional research skills utilizing various qualitative and quantitative research methods and the ability to research and access best practices and subject matter expertise in knowledge management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience interacting with and presenting to personnel at various organizational levels, to include senior executives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Two authored writing samples and a resume for review. Writing samples should be at least 500 words each.
- Masters Degree is desired.
- Experience with a Government Law Enforcement Agency
This role must be able to function in professional office environment. Employees must complete their eight (8) hours between 6:00AM and 6:00 PM, to include mandatory core hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.