This is a System Analyst IV position supporting the Department of Homeland Security’s NetworkSecurity Division. NSD provides development, acquisition, deployment, operational, program management, industry partnership, and customer support to satisfy the Department’s mission in Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity. Specifically, NSD’s mission is to improve cybersecurity to federal departments, agencies, and industry partners by developing the technologies and establishing the services needed to fulfill CS&C’s cybersecurity mission. To meet that mission need, NSD is organized into ProgramManagement Offices (PMOs) to design, develop, deploy, and sustain cybersecurity capabilities.
***THIS POSITION IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN DHS SUITABILITY***
*** US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED ***
- The Candidate will assist the Government in the day-to-day coordination of mission support and office operations necessary to support NSD including: office management activities, information technology support, training, emergency planning, files management, and administrative support. Support includes, but is not limited to: The candidate will provide support to the government Executive Secretariat (Exec Sec) function, including developing proposed responses for tasks, coordinating the draft responses with subject matter experts within NSD, compiling the programresponse, and submitting the program response via the Exec Sec process. The candidate will advise and assist in the development of standardized office policies, processes, and procedures. The candidate will advise and assist in the development and implementation of processes to track all correspondence, deliverables, action items, and issues and ensure the timely and accurate execution of all task requests from outside NSD. The candidate will assist the government in planning and organizing project-related meetings; including scheduling meetings, capturing action items, documenting meeting minutes, and distributing minutes to attendees and/or Integrated Project Team (IPT) members. The candidate will provide support for the development and maintenance of collaboration environments, to include but not limited to the government’s organizational Microsoft SharePoint environment, functionality, content management, and training. The candidate will provide support for training management, data tracking, and tracking of training related issues. The candidate will provide support to the government with the planning and development of senior level presentations and briefings. The candidate will provide the government with office coordination support including but not limited to: office logistics planning, including space/facilities planning for offices and geographically dispersed NSD operation centers, emergency preparedness and new employee orientation.
- As a senior leader, in the System Analyst IV role, the candidate will conduct and lead: organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- The candidate will be able to operate independently and with minimal supervision.
- DHS suitability (Active within the last 12 months) preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Related MA/MS degree.